Sunday 14 May 2017

A NICE PLACE

Hey All, how are you?😀



Sometimes, its nce to find yourself a quiet setting to just relax in. If you have me on instagram ( which if you don't, you totally should btw😃 _gracie92 ) you would of seen I posted a few of these photos the other day.
I took a couple of hours out to go and enjoy the lovely sunshine we was having, have some quiet time and spend some quality time with my little one. We had a lovely walk around these garden by Nottingham Victoria Embankment, not entirely sure on there name. I really love it here, its so peaceful, still and calming - gives your mind chance to relax. Alex enjoyed it too, having a gander at all the different trees and surroundings. The water feature was his favourite, such a shame the fountains weren't on though to make it more magical. I love the sound of water fountains- bliss!
 I'll be honest though, of course he had way more fun on the visit to the park afterwards haha.
As part of Mental Health Awareness week I'd like to stress the importance I find in having to have a quiet moment or a nice place to visit (not necessarily the gorgeous holiday we all dream of) just to recharge for  little, collate your thoughts and enjoy the surroundings... its weird I like this place as I'm actually not a huge nature lover. Maybe thats changing? 

I had to have this moment, as I was over-excited and was also overly stressed at the same time and taking the time out to not think about those things for a little did a world of good! I felt ready to get my organising non jumbled thinking cap on afterwards for the exciting things that are about to happen soon!

We even saw a squirrel! Which as I got my camera out ran further and further up the tree, so I arrowed it to help you out haha 


And of course, had ICE CREAM!
mhhhhmm!!

do you have a nice quiet place you like to visit?

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment