Thursday 4 May 2017

NEW L'OREAL BUYS | THOUGHTS


Two years ago I WOULD NOT have been to say I've bought a different brand of makeup to try. But now, I'm always on the hunt for something new. 

These are a couple of my new recent pick ups by L'Oreal, A brand I'm really starting to fall in love with! (heart eyes emoji)
-  L'Oreal True Match Foundation in shade 2N Vanilla
- L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll Mascara in Black

I'll start with the foundation :)

Wow, Don't think I've ever used a foundation like it before. When I first popped it on it was so light feeling compared to others I have used previously, not cakey like at all but decent coverage that hides all my blemishes, I have worn it all day (12+ hours) and its still be visibly on but the coverage worn off a little. It does what it says on the bottle, very blend-able with other products you wish to use to complete your look. I didn't notice when I got it but it has a slight glow/shimmery pigment within it that I really love as it give me a little extra brightness.
I've never said this about a foundation before, but I would happily wear this just on its own and no other face bits if was go for a natural day but wanted a little coverage.
My only little gripe is I did find it a little more watery than other foundations I have used and I seem to use a a few more pumps that I'm used to, so we'll see how long its going to last. 
Other than that, it's still a foundation I would definitely recommend and also repurchase.

Now for the Mascara...

I always have trouble finding a mascara that adds extra curls, volume etc so always willing o try something new, so when I saw this on the shelves I just had to give it a try and I do like it! but its not a love product. The cutesy packaging is adorable and the curl roller brush on the wand really makes it different from the rest. I do really enjoy how it applies the mascara to my lashes.
I didn't feel any extra curling benefits from this but more the voluminous effect with every lash coated, opening up the eyes and lash lengthening. I found it drys well and lasts all day which is a great bonus but also so easy to get off at the end of the day.
I'll be honest I don't feel there is a lot to rave about with this mascara and not sure it'll be something I'll repurchase but its always good to give everything a go.

The great thing about both of these products is they are both under £10

Whats your experience with these or other L'Oreal products?

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment