Sunday 21 May 2017

ORIGINS SKINCARE


Hellooooooo, I'm back with a little skincare post for you all

After seeing alot of raving about Origins products all over social media I just HAD to get some for myself to try out. 

I thought why not get some products for what I thought my most problem areas are - dry patches on my cheek area and dark under eye circles that I hate ever so much. 




- Origins GinZing refreshing eye cream

 Got to say it does what it says on the tub, brightens and depuffs. I've definitely felt from using this in the mornings my eyes have been a lot brighter and refreshed. Sometimes because of my work pattern I have to mix it up and use this as part of my night time routine, and I've found dark under eye circles although not gone have been a little lighter in the way they look. 
I do find the texture of the cream quite thick and it does look like a shiny film for a little while if you use it just on its own - which I don't see as a problem as always use a moisturiser afterwards which blends and works well.

- Origins A Perfect World Antioxident Moisturizer with White Tea
This stuff smells INCREDIBLE, I absolutely love it!! I can't describe it that well, sort of a tangeriney, sugary, sweet smell haha I don't know! But its amazing.
The texture is lovely, not to thick and not to light. My skin really soaks it in well and feels really soft, hydrated, lovely and refreshed afterwards. It certainly looks and feels healthier.  Even the dry patches on my cheeks is under control which is a plus.
 Although I find it don't use this or something on it regularly it does come back but whack a little of this on overnight and its gone! Putting on my makeup has become easier to and looks alot better now my skin is properly hydrated. 

As you can tell - this is definitely my favourite out of the two and will 100% be repurchased, but are both part of my daily skincare routine now

Have you tried these Origins bits? or any other products you recommend?
I'm itching to try something else

xx









4 comments:

  1. I have never tried Origins Skincare, I have a very limited skincare collection if we're being honest lol - I should probably invest in more products, as I do suffer from acne. At the moment, I use Clean & Clear Exfoliant Scrub everyday in the shower, and that's pretty much it aside from a weekly mud mask! I'll have to look into Origins though - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, finding out about a new brand! Never tried this, didn't know it until now and I am not being super focused on my skincare routine but would defo recommend it! xx corinne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard such good things about this brand! I have been loving Kind Natured and Nip and Fab! x
    Lola Mia // www.lolitabonita.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I've never head of them before but their eye cream sounds lovely! I've been meaning to pick up some new skincare stuff, might check them out!

    Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete